The ABX franchise group grants consumers the right to return resalable merchandise and defective products.
Merchandise that qualifies will be credited at the invoice price.
Merchandise must be returned or exchanged to the store where the purchase was made.
RETURN MERCHANDISE RESTRICTIONs
Any undamaged merchandise you wish to return must have been purchased within 7 business days and must be in new* (resalable) condition.
Any item in liquidation or sold with promotional item is non-refundable.
* New condition means: no label stuck on the box other than those affixed by the manufacturer, no handwriting on the box or the packaging, no sticky tape to hold the packaging or the box. Does not apply on defective products.
Note: The company reserves the right to refuse any merchandise and to change the procedure without notice.
We're sorry, but we cannot accept returns or exchanges for the following products:
- Paint to which color pigments have been added in store (mix)
- Open and/or used tools and equipment
- Products automatically refused: SIKA, ESSEX, FBS (pumps)
- Products not resalable or damaged by the customer (with the exception of a defect)
Products on special order or in liquidation are subject to final sale and cannot be returned or refunded under any circumstances.
Exceptions may apply
The return policy may be subject to changes. The company reserve to right to apply necessary modifications without notice.